Monday, June 27, 2011

8th Grade Graduation

On June 13th, Aislynn graduated from 8th grade.

Ok now that I've caught my breath again, yes 8th grade.  This means (GASP!) we are the parents of a high school age kid.  Now I've worked with high school kids for about 8 years now, and I am so proud to say my kid is NOTHING like the kids I've worked with.  Aislynn is such a good kid.  She's a homebody, her friends love to come over and she is well liked at school.

Yes, I'm sure she's Bob and I's daughter.

Anyway,  she decided to dye her hair recently.  Red.  Fire engine red.


Pink streak in the front and some orange high lights through it.  It's freakin awesome!  She looks so grown up.  *sniffle* Such a beautiful girl. 

A few parents said to me "OMG did you know she was doing that?!" I said "I made the appointment!"

Take it from me, if this is the worst thing this kid does, or get a tattoo (which I'll take her when she's 18) I'll consider myself very lucky.  

So proud of you, Aislynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment