Thursday, May 24, 2012

16 Months

16 Months old ... wait didn't I just bring her home?!

*sigh*

Yes, our baby girl is growing so fast. She talks ALL THE TIME and what I mean is she babbles and about every 5th or 6th word is one we have tried to teach her to say. One of these days I'll get her to understand that it's "cookie" not "cock".

She's got almost all four 12 month molars now, what a horrible two weeks that was. The first one poked it's little self through testing the waters and environment for a few days then the other three decided the coast was clear and out they all came

ALL

AT

ONCE

We had drool, snotty nose, crankiness, screaming and just general bitchiness while they all came in. Ibuprofin is our friend.

She's definitely assertive, not letting the other two kids at our babysitter's get the best of her, and she's learning a lot playing with them. The best part of the day is when I get there to pick her up and she screams with laughter running to me, she wraps her little arms around my neck and gives me a kiss.  I just know she's trying to say "I missed you, Mama!"



No comments:

Post a Comment