Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby weight

It was 3 weeks ago this past Tuesday that I gave birth to our second daughter, Mikaela.  I gained a lot more weight with her than I did with our oldest daughter and have been stressing over how I am going to lose it. Now I realize that last week when I tried to put on my prepregnancy jeans I was asking too much of myself and really should not have been disappointed when they didn't even go over my thighs .... -_- .... however, I stepped on the scale this morning for the first time since the doctors office and was pleasantly surprised to see it was 27 pounds less than I was 9 months pregnant.  Now before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, yes I realize that most of that was water retention along with all the other baby related weight, but still, 27 pounds sure made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment