Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Huffington Post

One of the best sources for all things in the world or otherwise is Huffington Post.  Becoming a member and being able to comment on some very interesting stories, including some sections about politics, parenting and living green, is a lot of fun and I've learned some interesting things. 

If I had one complaint it would be that they don't have a Marriage page.  They have Parents, Divorce and Weddings, but nothing about Marriage in general.  Marriage is fun, there's a lot of things that can be spoken about and blogged about, so I sent them an email the other day asking why there was no Marriage heading?  I wonder if I start blogging more about my marriage they'll invite me to be a full time blogger on their page? 

Something to consider! That means I need to post more about my marriage and other people's marriages I guess? 

hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment